When purchasing property it's all about location and Park Point by Qualex is sure to deliver.
This 32-storey high-rise is on the corner of 12th Avenue and 2nd Street SW in a very desirable neighbourhood:
- Close to the downtown core while being in the Beltline
- Across from the historical Memorial Library and Central Memorial Park (4.68 Acres of park space which went through a major revitalization which costs over $11.5 million)
- A popular spot to find the food trucks every afternoon
- Sheldon Chumir Hospital is within a block
- Blocks to the entertainment district with The National, Craft and Rodney's Oyster Bar
- Haultain Park is 2 blocks away and offers a soccer field, tennis courts and even a children's playground
Qualex has a proven track record in Calgary: Stella, Nova, Luna, Calla and Mark, to name a few recent high-rises. Park Point is the latest and is released this February.
Through Calgary Presale Condos you can have priority access or front of the line service, this means you can be the first in to select your investment prior to the general public. Call me at 403-923-6299 for more information.