Fort Calgary and 9th Avenue SE
Are you looking to buy a pre-sale or pre-construction condo in the Calgary First development? Do you own a pre-sale condo that you would like to sell? Please call Julie Dempsey at 403-923-6299 for more information.
FIRST will be the envy of all with its river views, sleek condo styling and as a gathering place with its entertainment amenity opportunities. Beauty in its elements of design are evident by acclaimed designers and architects in the heart of East Village.
FIRST is part of a master planned community and is the first pioneering residential condominium building in East Village. FIRST will appeal to the forward thinking pioneer in Calgary, which will value the active lifestyle offered by the location of this condo building where walking and biking paths are steps away and offers direct downtown access.
View the Developer's Website
Click here to view the First Features
Click here to view the First Gallery
Click here to view the First Floorplans
- 18-storey tower addresses the city to the south and west, offering incredible views of the Bow and Elbow Rivers
- Podium condos and live-work spaces wrap two sides of the tower, enclosing a raised landscaped courtyard
- Red-brown brick exterior pays homage to East Village's existing historic brick buildings
- Carefully chosen colour palette of natural browns and a range of light greys and blues reflect the variation between sky, riverbank and water along the Bow and Elbow rivers
- High-performance building envelope, reducing overall energy consumption
- Thermally broken, double-glazed aluminum windows with enhanced Low-E glazing
- Low VOC interior paints and finishes
- Easy-to-maintain, sustainable European laminate flooring
- ENERGY STAR® appliances
- Water-saving plumbing fixtures
- Extensive landscaping and use of native plant material to reduce stormwater flow and need for irrigation
- Efficient central HVAC system
- High-efficiency central boiler
- Daylight and occupancy sensors in common areas and the parkade
- Bicycle storage with wash
- Light and playful? Or sleek and sophisticated? In a FIRST bathroom, you can effortlessly be both and everything in between.
- An oversized, tempered glass shower with luxurious rainshower showerhead is oh-so chic
- A custom-designed bathroom vanity by Mike Niven Interior Design (MNID) is beautifully practical.
- Good-bye storage woes..
- Three different kitchen concepts by Mike Niven Interior Design (MNID)
- Use of natural colours and textures that reflect FIRST's incredible location across from the Bow River
- A custom-designed island - with sleek quartz countertop - seats four for sit-down dinners and is jam-packed with storage options.
- For parties, simply push the island to the side for a buffet and get the house DJ spinning!
- A stainless steel appliance package with ceramic stove cooktop comes as standard.